MyVanilla Prepaid is a prepaid debit card that you can use as a Mastercard or a Visa. It all depends on your preference or where you buy it. You can also use them as gift cards and a budgeting tool if you are someone who keeps track of your finances. They are also an excellent deposit option for practically all online casinos. MyVanilla cards are accessible from hundreds of retail locations across Canada, even though they are unavailable online. You can use them to make online or in-person purchases at local merchants, and most online casinos in Canada accept Visa, Mastercard, or both.
Getting started with MyVanilla PrepaidIf you see the MyVanilla Canada logo at your favorite merchant, you may purchase a card. If you want to discover a nearby vendor, go to MyVanilla Prepaid Where to Buy and click on one of the store logos out of the list of locations near you. Unfortunately, their website doesn’t include an interactive map or location service, which isn’t the most effective way of finding a merchant. You can also go through the racks or displays of prepaid and gift cards, select a denomination, then purchase the card from the cashier. Then, you need to activate the card after you have paid for it. Due to the preset values of the cards, you may need to purchase numerous cards and make repeated deposits into your account.
What makes MyVanilla Prepaid different from our regular debit cards?Prepaid cards, unlike debit cards, are not tied to bank or credit union share accounts. You can only spend the money on the cards that you have loaded. If your balance is inadequate for the purchase, the transaction will be denied, and you will not be charged an overdraft fee. Prepaid cards are even less like credit cards than credit cards. However, you can’t borrow money with a prepaid card in the same way you can with a credit card. MyVanilla Canada does not have a credit card or an overdraft facility. Therefore, you can only spend money that has been pre-loaded onto your card before the purchase. Peoples Trust Company of Vancouver is the primary MyVanilla card issuer in Canada. Mastercard International and Visa International Service Association have granted them a license to operate.
Deposits on MyVanilla PrepaidTo make a deposit, go to the bank or cashier section of the casino and select Visa or Mastercard, depending on your card’s logo. Then, fill in the card number and expiration date, as well as the bank’s name (Peoples Trust or Bancorp) and the amount you want to deposit. The MyVanilla website may require you to register a postal code before entering it in the casino cashier. However, this is not always the case. It will not also become a problem if you have a $250 card and deposit $100. Your card will still have a $150 balance. And because there is no way to merge balances from other cards, it’s a good idea to keep track of the minimum deposit amount and not allow your card balance to go below that. So, for example, if the minimum deposit is $35 and your credit is just $25, you need to find another way to spend the difference. While MyVanilla Prepaid Visa and Mastercards are anonymous and work like cash, you still need to register your legitimate information with the casino to open an account or claim your winnings.
Withdrawals on MyVanilla PrepaidOnline casinos are unable to reimburse prepaid cards at this time. Therefore, before making a deposit, you need to ensure that you have a backup withdrawal method.
Fees and ChargesYou will be charged a modest fee when you buy and activate a card from a MyVanilla seller, such as Mac’s, Jean Coutu, Petro-Canada, or Best Buy. Charges start at $3.95. Our online casinos do not impose a transaction fee when using prepaid cards to make a deposit. However, a tiny portion of the transaction may be charged a foreign transaction fee.
Pros and Cons of MyVanilla Prepaid
ProsThere’s no question about MyVanilla cards’ benefits, especially its extra services as part of its primary payment method offering. Online casino players appreciate the benefits of using this payment method by making the most of every dollar they have set aside for their bankroll.
- Accessibility. One of the main advantages of this payment option is its accessibility. It refers to the many ways you may obtain access and become a prepaid cardholder. There are also citizens from certain regions qualified to use this advantage.
- Security. The card is recognized as having some of the best security standards and encryption capabilities in terms of security. As a result, you are ensured that your personal information is fully protected. However, due to the nature of prepaid cards in general, they don’t share personal data with the service in the first place.
- Partnerships. The banking company’s partnerships with Visa and MasterCard, the two most popular card payment processors, are equally beneficial as the rest of the services. While it is simply a theoretical agreement, it allows online casino gamers and other cardholders to use their cards in nearly any establishment that accepts the globally acknowledged Visa and MasterCard.
- Convenience. Your ability to access your prepaid card account online is a significant benefit. On top of available locations where you can buy MyVanilla cards, you also have the flexibility to monitor your accounts. All you need to do is register for the service on the official website and log into your profile. Furthermore, having quick access to your accounts helps you manage them better.
- The numerous sorts of cards available. OneVanilla, MyVanilla prepaid, and the MyVanilla gift card – demonstrate the service’s versatility. Each of them is set up to give you the essential conveniences of the service and additional perks unique to the card you are using.
- Fee Structure. While MyVanilla cards do not have a high cost, some cardholders complained that the prices are a disadvantage. Online casino players, in particular, are known to have terrible experiences related to these costs because they primarily want to get the most out of their online casino bankroll without paying fees.
- Restrictions on Withdrawal. Still, the most significant drawback that MyVanilla prepaid online casino players will have is the inability to make special payments. Withdrawals are the issue in their case. Because the prepaid card does not permit transactions like any other of its kind, players will need to address a different banking method for all of their online casino cashout demands. Furthermore, you need to find a new solution for your regular billing expenses for limited transfers since they are not covered by MyVanilla prepaid.
- Scarcity of Online Casinos. Online casino players who choose this payment option will have to search for a suitable online casino for longer than usual is the last of the service’s major drawbacks. While the approach isn’t as uncommon, it will take more time for players to check the bonus area, games portfolio, VIP Rewards, and even accessible currencies. Finding a casino that fits all of these requirements while accepting the same payment option in their cashier might be a minor annoyance. It might also slow down your gaming experience.
A Vanilla Prepaid Card here.
Top 10 MyVanilla Prepaid Casinos
|Casino Name||Bonus Structure|
|Fun Bet||100% up to $200 + 50 free spins|
|Spin It||100% up to $200 + 200 free spins|
|Kassu Casino||100% up to $300 + 300 free spins|
|Casino Planet||100% up to $300 + 200 free spins|
|Vegas Hero||100% up to $200 + 50 free spins|
|Grand Eagle||100% up to $300|
|Lucky creek||100% up to $500|
|Casino Lab||100% up to $300 + 300 free spins|
|Black Lotus Casino||200% up to $600 + 30 free spins|
These casinos are ranked based on the following criteria:When it comes to picking the best online casino sites for our gamers, we follow a thorough procedure:
- First, we always double-check basic details like whether each online casino we suggest has a current license and third-party clearance.
- We also make great efforts to ensure you have a diverse selection of games to choose. Choose from slot machines, tables, card games, and live casino games with real dealers.
- We then look at their payment choices to guarantee accurate payout dates.
- Finally, we ensure that they provide friendly and knowledgeable customer support, guaranteeing that our readers are always in good hands.