If you love interpreting graphs, then crash betting is the game for you. Crash Gambling is an incredibly easy game that can be learned in a few minutes. Most crash betting gaming sites will have just one live game of Crash running. It includes a line that keeps going up and further up, and suddenly it crashes. While it is going up, it helps in multiplying your bet. You can withdraw money whenever you want before it crashes. If you take out cash before it falls, you win and keep the money otherwise you lose the game and the whole bet money.
There are both discussed manual and automated cash-out options in every crash betting game.The automated option sets a margin at which the software will automatically cash out once reaching the margin. For the manual option, players have to click on the button once they feel they need to cash out to receive payment. Crash gambling is one of the easiest games that are played on various websites. It is increasing in popularity in the online gaming industry. However, there are quite a handful of sites where players can enjoy crash gambling.
Best Crash Gambling SitesAs we mentioned above, it is always good to play with authentic and reliable sites. So, we have gathered a list of the best sites where a player can enjoy crash gambling games –
Check out our Full Roobet Casino Review
GameonlineThe site provides various bonuses, the moment you sign in. But the house edge is 1%. They provide plenty of bonuses even to a player who finds a bug that is creating an unfair game. You can also move to BC. A game with Chartbeathere people discusses anything from Arts to memes. This online gambling site is a great way of making friends and chatting with them all day.
OneHashOneHash runs a mutual betting system in which all bets are added together and the payoffs are calculated and distributed among the bunch of players in the winning bets. The crash game on this site is known as Moon. However, the house edge of OneHash is not specified in the game and there is no auto cash out option available in manual settings.
StakeStake provides players a sleek and polished platform. They use around 130 different cryptocurrencies for payment methods. Earlier this game was called Chartbet, but with increased demand, it was redesigned to make it more competitive. The house edge provided by Stake is 1% which makes your chances of winning quite high.
The process to play crash gambling
- Place your bet.
- Set automatic or manual cash-out multiplier.
- Click on the back button to start the game. If the game is already going on you will get the best icon button for the next round.
- To manually cash out, you need to tap on the cash out button whenever you are ready to do so.
- On Loss – It is used to increase or decrease wager when the player is losing the game.
- On Win – It is used to increase or decrease the stake when the player is winning the game.
- Limit on Max Bet – You can’t stop the betting automatically when the amount reaches the highest point.
- Stop on Loss – If you lose a lot in the betting you can click on the automatic button to stop the bet automatically.
- Stop on Profit – When you have gained enough profit, you can stop the auto bet by clicking on the button.
Things to consider before selecting a Crash Gambling Casino
Licensed and Authorized online Casino
Auto Bet and auto cash out in Crash Gambling games
Payment Methods for Crash Gambling
- CS: GO Crash Gambling allows players to use loot boxes, cases, and skins that are types of currencies used in popular esports.
- Coin Brash Gambling includes regular currency like USD and EUR.
- Crypto Crash Gambling allows usage of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. which can be deposited and withdrawn during the game.